Visit my new practice location!

Optimal Wellness is located at 1215 S. 1680 W. Suite 100, Orem, Utah. We offer wellness services including vitamin and hormone optimization, nutrition counseling, weight loss education and support among others. We are an integrative practice that blends traditional with holistic medicine. We encourage our patients to achieve and maintain optimal wellness and improve their quality of life. Contact our office at (801) 899-6131 and wellness@kristierosser.com. Visit our website at www.KristieRosser.com.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I've moved into a new office!!

I am so excited to announce that I have moved to a new location!  I want to get the word out to all of my patients about my new office. So if you are reading this, please spread the word to your sisters, mom, husbands and friends.
I am leasing a larger space from Aspen Clinical Research and Lab in Orem. Many of you may have used Aspen for their afforable bloodwork and lab pricing. Aspen is located West of Utah Valley University, West off the University Parkway I-15 exit, West of geneva road near the Blend-tec building.
I am also working on a website that will be helpful and educational, and I finally  have my phone line set-up! I am hiring a new receptionist, so please be patient with us as I get my office in organized and my staff  in place to help serve you best.

My new address is:

1215 South 1680 West   Suite 100, Orem   Utah  84058
Fax: (801) 705-0171
Phone: (801) 899-6131
email: wellness@kristierosser.com
Website: http://www.kristierosser.com


This is going to be a great adventure, and I am looking forward to working with you in my new location!
Thank you, and as always, healthy living!

No comments:

Post a Comment