Visit my new practice location!

Optimal Wellness is located at 1215 S. 1680 W. Suite 100, Orem, Utah. We offer wellness services including vitamin and hormone optimization, nutrition counseling, weight loss education and support among others. We are an integrative practice that blends traditional with holistic medicine. We encourage our patients to achieve and maintain optimal wellness and improve their quality of life. Contact our office at (801) 899-6131 and wellness@kristierosser.com. Visit our website at www.KristieRosser.com.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Gradtitude

While I was running yesturday, sore and still recovering from the St. George Marathon last weekend (blogpost on this to come), I was thinking about all of the amazing people in my life. I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the women (and men) in my life that have offerred so much help and support to me everyday of my life, and especially while I transition into a new practice location.

The best opportunities can't always be planned, and when the opportunity opened for me to become my own business owner, a solo practitioner with an emphasis in wellness medicine, had to go for it.

The gratitude I felt stirred so much emotion inside of me. I felt myself tearing up during my run. I feel so impressed right now to thank my amazing sisters for their talents and experience and wisdom. Although I am the "big" sister, I look up to my little sisters so much. They have helped me move into and transform a disorganized office space into an organized wellness center.

We still have a lot of work to do, but what a great start they have given me! I want to thank my amazing friends, my "wow girls" and my loyal patients for following me through this move. It has been inconvient and frustrating for some, but everything will be calm and timely and "normal" again in a few more weeks.

 I know I can provide a better way for patients to get healthy, stay healthy, prevent and reverse disease processes and age well for a better quality of life. That's really the goal, isn't it?  To live a long, healthy, and quality life, optimizing every moment. Thanks so much to you all, this new practice is going to be an amazing adventure and I hope that you will continue to join me!! THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment