Visit my new practice location!

Optimal Wellness is located at 1215 S. 1680 W. Suite 100, Orem, Utah. We offer wellness services including vitamin and hormone optimization, nutrition counseling, weight loss education and support among others. We are an integrative practice that blends traditional with holistic medicine. We encourage our patients to achieve and maintain optimal wellness and improve their quality of life. Contact our office at (801) 899-6131 and wellness@kristierosser.com. Visit our website at www.KristieRosser.com.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Insurance Update

As you know, I am working very hard to be added as a provider to insurance plans. At this time, I am a provider for Altius, Aetna, Blue Cross, EMIA and Select Health (IHC). The credentialling and contracting process with insurance companies is very labor-intensive, time-consuming, and SLOW. Each insurance has different requirements, forms and "hoops" to jump through.

If you have DMBA, PEHP, Cigna, Humana, United Health or Beechstreet insurance plans, I am sorry to announce that it is possible that I will not be added to these plans until around March 2012. Please check my blog and website www.kristierosser.com often for updates. I will email plan acceptance dates as soon as I am added. If I don't have your email, please email me at wellness@kristierosser.com and give me your full name, date of birth, and contact information so I can be sure to share all insurance updates with you as soon as possible.

If I am not a provider on your plan, you can still schedule appointments with my office as a self-pay patient. Many of patients with health savings accounts or high deductibles find that it is the same cost or less than using their insurance plan. Although the office visit fee would not be covered if I am not a provider on your plan, the lab work, pap smears, screening tests like mammograms, etc can still be billed through your insurance plan and applied towards your deductible per your insurance contract.

You can submit your office visit receipt to your insurance company for reimbursement of your visit citing out-of-network benefits if you desire, or save it for end-of year tax itemized deductibles.

Please call the office (801) 899-6131 or email with any questions you might have. Thank you for your patience, I hope to be a provider on all plans soon!

Thank you and as always, healthy living!

No comments:

Post a Comment